Terms and Conditions
The Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between you and Fitness Heist Pte Ltd (“Company”). The Company provides unmanned gym related services, premises and facilities (“Services”) at 40 Same Leong Road, Singapore 207930 (“Gym”) while the Member is desirous of using the Services.
The Agreement is subject to the terms and conditions contained below. It is important that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement before signing this Agreement. If you have any questions, please ask us.
- Your membership is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. The Company may deny you access to the Gym without your Membership Card.
- You may not allow someone else to use your Membership Card to access the Gym or bring unauthorised guest into the Gym. There will be a SGD 50 replacement fee for any lost/misplacement Membership Card.
- You may receive a limited number of months of Promotional Complimentary Memberships.
- The Promotional Complimentary Memberships are subjected to a set of terms and conditions, which the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to change without prior notice, in the best interests of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions including changing the promotion, terminating the promotion before the stated validity period or any changes to protect the interests of the Company or under circumstances of abuse.
- The Promotional Complimentary Memberships are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused part and/or portion of the Promotional Complimentary Memberships will not be refunded.
- In the occurrence of any COVID-19 or government safety regulation change that requires the closure of gyms, the Company will not extend the Promotional Complimentary Membership during the closure of the Gym.
- You may cancel your Membership at any point in time by providing 7 business days advance written notice to the Company. However, Membership fees are non-refundable. There will not be any refund if a member did not utilise the Gym due to any personal/non-medical reasons provided.
- The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal property, illness, bodily injury sustained or death to any members howsoever caused or arising from or in any way connected with the use, whether proper or otherwise of any equipment and/or facilities whether defective or otherwise, of the Company.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and/or the management, against any and all claims whatsoever, or loss, damage or injury to property or person however caused, while utilizing the Gym’s facilities.
- You confirm that you do not have any physical, medical or other disability or condition which may be affected or aggravated by, or which may result in any sickness, injury or death to you as a result of using the Services at the Gym.
- Nothing in the Agreement or here excludes, restricts or modifies any terms, conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights or remedies which cannot be lawfully be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise, unless expressly included, all implied terms, conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights or remedies that can be lawfully excluded are excluded. In particular, the Company is not liable for death or injury caused by the Company’s negligence or breach of implied terms.
- You confirm of the following: All the information provided by you to the Company is true and correct; and You consent to the Company’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes relating to the membership, use of services and facilities (as may be applicable) and the Company’s general business purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Photographs, videos and other recordings (“Media”) of you may be taken at the Gym and you consent to and grant the Company the right to use such Media for internal records purposes, publicity purposes, commercial advertising and distributions.
- You understand that the Gym is under 24-hour video surveillance for Members’ safety.
- Members are required to always adhere to the following rules and regulations when at the Gym:
- Members must be properly attired in sports/gyms wear when at the Gym;
- Proper sports shoes must be worn at the Gym;
- Members should wipe down the Gym’s equipment after use;
- Members should not drop or throw the weights on the Gym’s floor;
- Please place all weights back to their respective racks after each use;
- Private coaching by external instructors/trainers is strictly prohibited;
- Hogging of any equipment is not allowed;
- Consumption or possession of illegal/banned drugs is strictly prohibited;
- No pets are allowed in the Gym’s premises;
- Indecent or inappropriate behaviour while in the Gym will not be tolerated. Such behaviour should be reported to staff on duty immediately. Action will be taken against anyone found behaving in such manner;
- The Company will not be responsible for any injury, illness or death or loss of personal belongings howsoever arising from the use of or while at the Gym; and
- The Company reserves the rights to refuse anyone into the Gym and the right to interpret and amend these Rules and Regulations at any time without prior notification.